Friday, September 20, 2013

Double Run Day

Today is a double run day.

My time management skills are really being tested this month! I consider myself fairly decent at it, but if one thing doesn't go according to plan, then it's a domino effect.

Yesterday my office had a pot luck lunch. I tried to take it easy on the bad for you delicious stuff, and stick with the shrimp cocktail and fruit... But my stomach wasn't happy with me. By 5, it was angry. Five miles was not happening. I was not risking anything on the treadmill. Of course, everything was fine just in time for class to start. What can you do? I kept it simple with peanut butter and apple slices for dinner.

I earned half a comp day from the meeting I did in New York a couple weeks ago, so I don't have to go in today until 1. Headed into the city for an 8 AM doctor's appointment, and will promptly do the 5 miles I was supposed to do last night. After work I'll do the other 3 on the calendar for today.

After today I'll have completed 56.78 miles. It's been hard fitting everything in, but it's been worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment