Thursday, August 23, 2012

Gratitude

After my last post, I begged for more donations on Facebook. I was so close to my goal of $1,000, and I'm not above groveling. It worked!!!


Thank you so much to everyone that has supported me both emotionally and financially.  This money will not bring Justin back, but it will go towards childhood cancers. For those who haven't donated, the best part about your donation is you can specify where it goes. Thank you to those who donated, no matter what area you chose.

In other great news, in celebration of Childhood Cancer Awareness month, ALSF's founding corporate sponsor, Volvo, has announced that they will match all Team Lemon donations to my race fundraising efforts made from now through September. So please don't think that just because I hit goal means I am going to stop fundraising. Volvo will double my total raised, so I will work harder than ever!

Since I have started fundraising, I have run in honor of Justin:

 
Thank you Justin, for inspiring me in ways I never thought possible. We love you, and we miss you.


1 comment:

  1. Even if you get few postings or comments on your blog, please know that there are those out there who love you more than anything......and we read your blogs. Your efforts are to be praised!

    ReplyDelete